outdoor fitness equipment of the Abs board.It is Benches provides a convenient place to strengthen core muscles alone or with a partner. The declined bench provides a wider range of motion during sit ups, engaging more abdominal muscles than if done on the ground or straight bench. Knee support and foot bars also provide extra stability decreasing lower back strain.
Sit up benches have a slanted, declined position and are either stationary or adjustable. They are designed for abdominal exercises, but can be used for chest presses and other exercises as well. Sit up benches have a padded backrest and support pads for bracing the feet to provide stability during exercising.
How is the outdoor fitness equipment Abs board equipment :
1. Perform decline crunches. Stand with your legs between the pads, and slowly lie down on your back. Place your feet under the padded supports and your hands on the sides of your head. Begin a series of crunches by rolling your upper torso forward slowly, then pushing your head and chest toward the ceiling, keeping your lower back against the bench.
2. Reverse your position to complete reverse crunches in an inclined position with your feet flat on the floor. Hold the foot supports with your hands and extend your legs straight out. Bring your knees towards your chest, and straighten them back out.
3. the obliques in a similar fashion to reverse crunches. Obliques are the abdominal muscles located on the sides of the ribcage. Lie on your back and hold the foot pads for support. Twist your lower body to one side, bend your knees and draw your legs up towards your chest. Extend your legs out and repeat. Do a series of reps on both sides.
4. Do pullover crunches using a medium weight medicine ball. Slide your feet under the supports, hold the ball and extend your arms straight over your head. Swing your arms over your head and sit up, all in one smooth motion while holding the ball with both hands. Lower the body onto the bench and repeat.
5. Work your chest with dumbbells. Slide your legs between the supports and sit at the top of the bench. Slowly slide down the bench until your feet are under the pads and you are lying flat on your back. Perform chest presses with 2 dumbbells.