outdoor fitness equipment of the Abs board.It is Benches provides a convenient place to strengthen core muscles alone or with a partner. The declined bench provides a wider range of motion during sit ups, engaging more abdominal muscles than if done on the ground or straight bench. Knee support and foot bars also provide extra stability decreasing lower back strain.
Sit up benches have a slanted, declined position and are either stationary or adjustable. They are designed for abdominal exercises, but can be used for chest presses and other exercises as well. Sit up benches have a padded backrest and support pads for bracing the feet to provide stability during exercising.
How is the outdoor fitness equipment Abs board equipment :
1. Perform decline crunches. Stand with your legs between the pads, and slowly lie down on your back. Place your feet under the padded supports and your hands on the sides of your head. Begin a series of crunches by rolling your upper torso forward slowly, then pushing your head and chest toward the ceiling, keeping your lower back against the bench.
2. Reverse your position to complete reverse crunches in an inclined position with your feet flat on the floor. Hold the foot supports with your hands and extend your legs straight out. Bring your knees towards your chest, and straighten them back out.
3. the obliques in a similar fashion to reverse crunches. Obliques are the abdominal muscles located on the sides of the ribcage. Lie on your back and hold the foot pads for support. Twist your lower body to one side, bend your knees and draw your legs up towards your chest. Extend your legs out and repeat. Do a series of reps on both sides.
4. Do pullover crunches using a medium weight medicine ball. Slide your feet under the supports, hold the ball and extend your arms straight over your head. Swing your arms over your head and sit up, all in one smooth motion while holding the ball with both hands. Lower the body onto the bench and repeat.
5. Work your chest with dumbbells. Slide your legs between the supports and sit at the top of the bench. Slowly slide down the bench until your feet are under the pads and you are lying flat on your back. Perform chest presses with 2 dumbbells.
Selecting the Right Outdoor Fitness Equipment Fitness is becoming a very important subject these days given that there is an increase in the prevalence of obesity and other diseases related to it, such as diabetes and hypertension. The most frequent complaint that physically unfit people make is that they do not get the exercise they require because they have no access to gyms since they are very costly. As a result, many schools, parks and community organizations have started installing outdoor fitness equipment in order to give people the opportunity to exercise regularly without having to spend any money. This has helped improve the overall fitness and health levels of communities since plenty of people use this opportunity to exercise in the open air.
Outdoor fitness equipment is very different from indoor equipment and has to be chosen with a lot of care. This equipment needs to be able to withstand the rigors of the climate and also continuous use by large numbers of people. Most fitness equipment placed outdoors is therefore made of heavy gauge steel so that it lasts very long. Communities that are very particular about the impact they have on the environment can use equipment made of recycled steel.
Rust is a major issue that these machines have to deal with. They are therefore usually given a powder coated finish so that they do not rust easily. The powder coating has to be done both inside and outside the metal pipes that comprise the equipment so that there is hardly any possibility of them getting rusted. This coating also ensures that maintenance needs are kept to the absolute minimum. The other advantage of powder coating is that it makes the apparatus look very attractive. This is very important because people should feel drawn towards them so that they will exercise frequently.
Organizations that are in the process of selecting fitness gear for outdoor spaces should also consider how easy it is to install. If equipment requires too much effort to set up then it is also usually very difficult to maintain and repair and most organizations do not want this kind of headache. This also helps to keep costs down. It has to be admitted that cost is a factor that people cannot ignore when they buy gear, especially since they will not be charging others for its use. It has to be understood that most people choose outdoor fitness over a gym because it is cheap.
Another factor to be considered when buying equipment is that there should be a wide variety of equipment available. One needs to exercise on a few different machines in order to get a complete workout. Air Walkers are probably the first things that come to mind when people think of outdoor fitness equipment. Sit Up Benches are also very popular. A careful study of all the equipment available and their uses is therefore necessary before any purchases are made. This will ensure that people get the best possible benefit from using these machines in the fresh air outdoors.